BICYCLE SERVICE & REPAIR
All Bicycles Welcome
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Appointments are currently needed for tune-ups & repairs, but NOT flat tire fixes or shopping bikes and accessories. If you are looking to schedule service for a tune up or a repair, please do so by clicking the "Schedule Appointment" link.
If you don't see a date/time in the scheduler that works for you, feel free to call the shop at 303-834-9994; we may be able to find a better fit for you.
Tune-Ups & Repairs
Apt. Needed? YES
Details: Call 303-834-9994 or click "Schedule Appointment" to set a drop-off appointment for your bicycle.
* Note: Bikes are typically worked on within 24-48 hours of your scheduled drop off appointment. If your bike is dropped off sooner, there's always a chance we will get to it prior to your scheduled appointment. If parts need to be ordered, they typically arrive within 1-5 business days. When service work is complete, we ask that you are prompt in picking up your bike, due to limited space in our shop. You will be notified via text/email when the work is complete.
Flat Tire Fixes
Apt Needed? NO
Details: Come in anytime during shop hours for flat tire fixes. This type of service is typically available on the spot. No need to make an appointment.
Note: Saturdays are our busiest days. While we do fix flats on Saturdays, weekdays are better if you'd like faster service. Turn around times depend on how busy the shop is when you arrive. You'll typically wait no more than 30 minutes, but again...it depends on how busy we are when you come in. We'll do our best to get you back on your bike as soon as possible.
Shop Bikes & Accessories
Apt Needed? NO
Details: Come in anytime during shop hours to peruse bikes and accessories. You can also search our current "In Stock" inventory on this website. Don't see what you're looking for? We have new bikes arriving weekly and can let you know what we have coming in and when.
Note: We are selling bikes off our Backorder List. We ask that you only purchase these bikes if you are serious about waiting for the bike, based on the current ETA. If at anytime, prior to arrival and pickup, you change your mind - we will refund your payment in-full.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
$180 value at a la carte prices
- Essential Tune Includes:
- •bike wipe down *adjust shifting •adjust brakes •lube cables & housing •lube chain & derailleur pivots •ensure all bolts are torqued •inspect headset, bottom bracket, hubs •check tire pressure
$290 value at a la carte pricing
- Longmont Tune:
- Our best value and most popular tune. everything gets cleaned, aligned, & adjusted. The Longmont Tune is everything included in the Essential Tune plus...
- •bike wash •frame mounted drivetrain cleaning •lateral and radial wheel true
$450 value at a la carte pricing
- Elite Tune:
- For bikes needing to be stripped, cleaned, lubed, and tuned to perfection - this gets it done. The Elite Tune is everything included in the Longmont Tune plus:
- •ultrasonic drivetrain cleaning *inspect all bearing systems •bleed brakes / replace brake pads •replace shift cables and housing
A La Carte Repair Options Available
Not in need of a full tune-up? We also offer fast, accurate minor bike repairs and safety checks. Call or stop in to review a la carte pricing.
Electric Bike Service
We are certified on Bosch and Shimano electric pedal-assist motors. For other brands, we may be unable to service the bike and/or motor, due to the wide range of manufacturers, parts and standards for which we may lack instruction, training and tools. We reserve the right to deny service for some brands of e-bikes.
- E-Bike Tune Up: $150
- Assemble E-Bike & Tune-Up: $200
- Box E-Bike For Shipping: $150
- E-Bike Tube/Tire Install (Wheel on Bike): $25
- E-Bike Electronic Component Software Update: $40
- *other parts and accessory installation available at varying cost
Bike Maintenance Tips
Before Each Ride
- Tires: Check for proper inflation. The recommended inflation for your tire can be found on the side of the tires and is measured in PSI.
- Brakes: Spin the wheels to check for rubbing and proper functioning. Check brake pads for excessive wear and rubbing.
- Quick Release: Make sure that wheels are fastened firmly and do not wobble.
- Gears: Make sure the gears shift smoothly and that the chain doesn’t jump off the gears.
- Lubrication: Keep your chain lubed and wiped completely clean. Make sure the rear derailleur “pulleys,” brakes, and pivot points are lubricated properly. Keep cables lubricated, especially after wet riding.
- Wheels: Make sure hub bearings are well greased and smoothly adjusted.
- Bearings: Have crank bearings (bottom bracket) and fork bearings (headset) checked periodically.
- Fasteners: Check critical fasteners, such as nuts and bolts at least once per season, and after every service.
- Inspect rims for cracks or damage.
- Inspect frame and fork for cracks or damage.
- Cleaning your bike is a great way to keep it looking new as well as finding problems before they get worse. Use a mild dish soap and brush to gently clean your frame and components. If you notice something that needs attention, we are more than happy to help!
- We recommend getting your bicycle professionally serviced at least once per year.
- The trained eyes and hands of experienced mechanics are often able to detect areas of concern before the onset of an unpleasant experience. You may only need a quick tune-up, but if you ride a lot, your bicycle may need more service. Check out our Service Menu for the different service packages we offer.
*Proper bicycle maintenance will keep your bike running smoothly and will save you money in the long run.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.