BICYCLE SERVICE & REPAIR
All Bicycles Welcome
When you bring your bicycle to us for maintenance or repair, our friendly, professionally trained technicians will assess your bike's needs and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
$180 value at a la carte prices
- Essential Tune includes:
- •bike wash •inspect all moving parts & bolts •adjust shifting (front & rear) •adjust brakes (front & rear) •true wheels and check tension •adjust headset, bottom bracket, hubs •lube chain, cables, derailleur pivots
Next Level Tune-Up
$270 value at a la carte pricing
- Includes Essential Tune plus:
- •deep drivetrain clean in parts washer •installation of new cables/housing •inflate and inspect suspension •internal cables are an extra $30*
$340 value at a la carte pricing
- Includes Next Level Tune plus:
- •brake bleed (front & rear) •overhaul bottom bracket & headset •overhaul front & rear hubs •wrap bars (does not include tape) •internal cables are an extra $30* •bearings extra*
A La Carte Repair Options Available
Not in need of a full tune-up? We also offer fast, accurate minor bike repairs and safety checks. Call or stop in to review a la carte pricing.
Bike Maintenance Tips
Before Each Ride
- Tires: Check for proper inflation. The recommended inflation for your tire can be found on the side of the tires and is measured in PSI.
- Brakes: Spin the wheels to check for rubbing and proper functioning. Check brake pads for excessive wear and rubbing.
- Quick Release: Make sure that wheels are fastened firmly and do not wobble.
- Gears: Make sure the gears shift smoothly and that the chain doesn’t jump off the gears.
- Lubrication: Keep your chain lubed and wiped completely clean. Make sure the rear derailleur “pulleys,” brakes, and pivot points are lubricated properly. Keep cables lubricated, especially after wet riding.
- Wheels: Make sure hub bearings are well greased and smoothly adjusted.
- Bearings: Have crank bearings (bottom bracket) and fork bearings (headset) checked periodically.
- Fasteners: Check critical fasteners, such as nuts and bolts at least once per season, and after every service.
- Inspect rims for cracks or damage.
- Inspect frame and fork for cracks or damage.
- Cleaning your bike is a great way to keep it looking new as well as finding problems before they get worse. Use a mild dish soap and brush to gently clean your frame and components. If you notice something that needs attention, we are more than happy to help!
- We recommend getting your bicycle professionally serviced at least once per year.
- The trained eyes and hands of experienced mechanics are often able to detect areas of concern before the onset of an unpleasant experience. You may only need a quick tune-up, but if you ride a lot, your bicycle may need more service. Check out our Service Menu for the different service packages we offer.
*Proper bicycle maintenance will keep your bike running smoothly and will save you money in the long run.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.