Legends Never Die
Back in a big way, the all-new Dorado Pro is ready to turn the suspension world upside down. Featuring an inverted design, carbon upper structure, 37mm stanchions, and refreshed internals the new Dorado Pro is the pinnacle of suspension technology. The new stiffer chassis is paired with an all-new sealed version of our TPC+ damper and improved Dorado Air Spring with an IRT volume adjuster. These technologies combined into one ultimate platform provide more than enough tunability to satisfy any savvy suspension tuner while being so easy to adjust that every rider can dial in their fork with ease.
- Carbon Fiber Legs and the 37mm chassis result in the stiffest and lightest Dorado to date. The carbon pro chassis is 27% stiffer than the previous 36mm version and 238g lighter than the new 37mm Expert version. They also have looks that can kill.
- Inverted Design provides an incredibly smooth and consistent feel due to constant lubrication of the bushings and seals. The inverted design also provides a major increase in fore-aft stiffness compared to traditional forks while maintaining torsional compliance which provides more control to the rider over rough terrain.
- Dorado Air Spring system contains a unique balancing valve that equalizes the positive and negative air chambers during the air-fill process resulting in a consistent feel without any flat or dead spots. It also allows easy Travel Adjustability from 180 to 190 and 203mm without the need for any spare parts.
- IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) allows for advanced spring tuning by independently adjusting air pressures in the beginning and end stroke. IRT technology creates a secondary positive air spring that affects only the middle-to-end stroke of the fork. This allows the main air spring to be set to lower pressures for improved small bump sensitivity while maintaining mid-stroke support and moderate to aggressive end-stroke ramp-up.
- Sealed TPC+ is a velocity and position-dependent damping circuit that maintains light damping through small bumps when the fork is high in its travel. As the fork compresses deeper in the travel the secondary TPC+ circuit engages and increases the damping force for added support and bottom-out prevention. Additionally, an independent Hydraulic Bottom-out circuit further increases the damping force in the final 30mm of travel to soften deep travel events and prevent hard bottom-out. The new cartridge design with spring-backed IFP fully seals damper oil for the most consistent damping on long demanding DH runs. Spring-backed IFP has improved performance during extreme riding, unlike a bladder an IFP pressurizes the oil at the initial stroke eliminating any cavitation for the most consistent damping.
- Fits both 29" and 27.5" wheels. Markings on the outer legs indicate the proper clamping point for the ideal axle to crown measurements depending on wheel size. The fork legs can be used with both wheel sizes.
- Two Crown Options are available with this fork. The 47 offset is designed to work with 27.5" wheels and intended axle to crown. The 57 offset crown is designed for 29" wheels and axle to crown. For those looking to run the lower offset crown with 29" wheels please reference our fit document to see if your headtube length is compatible.
- TSR Bleed buttons allow you to release excess pressures built up in the outer legs of your fork with a simple tap of the button. This keeps your fork smooth and supple all day long.
- 37mm 6000 Series Aluminum stanchions with carbon fiber legs
- Externally Adjustable: high-speed compression, low-speed compression, and rebound
- Dorado air spring with IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) volume adjuster allows the rider to adjust mid-stroke support and bottom-out progressivity independent of initial spring rate
- TPC+ Damper with HBO (Hydraulic Bottom Out)
- TSR Bleeders
- Includes removable bolt-on fender
|110 x 15mm / Black / 203mm / 29-inch